With ANPR managed car parks, there is no need for entry or exit barriers ensuring a free, unobstructed flow of traffic. Staffing costs are reduced and revenue increased with the cameras operating 24/7.
How it works
On entry to your car park, a ANPR camera reads and stores a customers number plate along with the entry time. At the end of the customers stay, they simply enter their number plate into a Future Parking payment terminal. The system will then calculate the payment required, and the customer pays. The customer is then free to leave the car park. If a user of the car park fails to make a payment, along with the exit camera information, a notification is sent to a ‘back-office’ for enforcement.
- 24/7 control and enforcement of your car park
- Increased security
- Increased revenue
- Reduced staffing costs
- Reduced maintenance and consumables
- Reduced installation cost and ongoing maintenance
- Pay on exit; customers only pay for their stay
- Barrier-less; reducing queues at entry and exit
- Offer discounts, permits and whitelisting
- Real-time car park statistics and reporting.